Are you interested in sports, recreation and leisure?
Makindye Country Club is a popular meeting place for people who want to keep fit. Whether it’s a Saturday morning tennis lesson, an hour on the gym treadmill before work, a game of squash, a swim in our large swimming pool or a boxfit session in the evening, the Club is the place to be. All of our sports and recreation facilities are open seven days a week.
Do you enjoy dance and fitness classes?
Get fit and meet new people while you’re exercising. Exercise is so much more fun when you’re in a group!
Click on the Events page for details on our schedule of classes.
Click through to the pages on the website for more info:
- Salsa Fitness classes – Wednesdays, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Latin Dance Fitness classes – Thursdays, 5:30pm – 6:30pm and Saturdays, 11:00am – noon.
- Box-Fit Fitness classes – Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6pm – 7pm
- Self-defence classes – Saturdays, 10 – 11 am
Please note: the above programme does change occasionally. We recommend you check the Makindye Country Club Facebook page for any changes to the dance and fitness class schedule.
COSTS: Group classes are 15k UGX (members) and 20k UGX (non-members).
Anyone for tennis?
Makindye Country Club has two well-maintained and floodlit clay tennis courts.
- Tennis nights – every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Tennis lessons – contact tennis coach Godfrey on 0772 984643